Sunday, May 17, 2009

The World According to Monsanto

While the monkey was taking a nap this morning, I decided to rot my brain by watching some television. Given that I am quite the intellectual...I decided to watch the Sundance channel.

And to my surprise and enjoyment, there was a very interesting documentary on Monsanto that was created by a french woman. So given my recent rant about the French, I feel a retraction is in order.

I now only despise french men.

I've included a link to entire film below in the event any of you have a spare hour and 45 minutes to kill and are curious about how one of the largest BioTech companies in the world is slowing taking over the food supply.

Linky link!

Suffice it to say, I was very, very, very glad to discover today that my garden holds multiple sprouts of an heirloom corn variety. It is very nice to know that I am doing my part to undermine Monsanto and their ilk!

No comments:

Post a Comment