Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stupid phone bill *shakes fist*

So here I am again in a situation where the damn cell phone bill is overdue, they want to turn off my service, and I have no money.

One might ask why I actually have a cell phone if I can't afford to pay the bill and never use it. I frequently ask myself the same question!

Luckily, however, AT&T is quite understanding and has yet to disconnect me.

The key it seems to is to call them, explain that you are dirt poor, and then tell them that you want to set up a payment plan and work on getting them their money.

I don't know if it is the economic situation that currently exists, or if it is just that I am suddenly acting and sounding more responsible, but the folks on the other end of the phone seem to be much more willing to work with me these days when it comes to money issues.

As a result I will continue to be a happy costumer of AT&T and will continue to use my silly little cell phone to call...well no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment